Sunday, May 15, 2011

Goin' to the Chapel in Vintage Red & Blue

Recently I had the privilege of making some personalized bridal shower supplies for an old friend and a shower she was hosting! She contacted me to make a banner for the bride-to-be featuring their initials and wedding date, along with cupcake picks and tags for shower favors. I had so much fun designing the items and working with these colors! Here are some pictures to enjoy.
If you are interested in ordering some items for your special event, please contact me via e-mail at badame1225@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Thank you again Katie for the opportunity!


"You Have My Heart" - Cupcake Picks

Personalizes Favor Tags














The banner featured quotes on marriage, heart die-cuts, eight different prints and patterns in coordinating wedding colors and vintage boy and girl profile die-cuts. Total of 11 panels measuring 5"x7" each.

Ready to ship out!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You did an AMAZING JOB! I can't wait for the bride to see your amazing work! :)