Thursday, March 24, 2011

eat your KIBBLE!!!

I hate that Snick does this! Whenever I feed her canned food she picks out the dry kibble like a kid picks vegetables out of a dish. Then she just leaves it there for me to pick back up and put back in her bowl!



Weird! I've never seen or heard of a dog doing this! All our dogs as kids LOVED canned food and would eat about anything that was mixed into it! They would definitely not pick out their normal dry food! Every time she does this I put the food back in the bowl in front of her hoping she will learn, but she hasn't in three years. It drives me nuts and makes me not want to give her canned food but then she looks at me with her "What mama?" look and I just deal with her weird habit.


 I suppose its a small preparation for finding peas and brussel sprouts under tables and squished in napkins. Then at least the kids will understand English when I tell them, "eat your VEGETABLES!"

No comments: