Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday, Fun-Day...

The dining room table got a few days of being free and clear of paper and tools, but today it is a mess again. I have spent the afternoon working on new items for Max Toto and Busy B. on Etsy. I have created a few 6x6 mini books for Spring! There is an adorable "Peep" Easter book, Mother's Day, Father's Day and Home Sweet Home using paper by Creative Imaginations and We R Memory Keepers.
I love days like today spent in comfy clothes, crafting and having my honey here to talk to. I have some green pin cushion mums in sight for creative inspiration and St. Patricks Day and a box of Thin Mints (bought in a moment of weakness) for a quick sugar high. Check out http://www.etsy.com/people/MaxTotoandBusyB?ref=si_pr to see the mini books! Happy Monday!


























1 comment:

papa2four said...

So very happy your're having a FUN DAY!!