Monday, March 7, 2011

Sisterly Love

This past Saturday I had the pleasure of helping my sister, Audra, and her friend Ashley out at a photo shoot in Redlands. I helped her set up and signed in her clients and as I was helping I watched my little sister and her customer service and couldn't help but be so proud of her and her own little business. When she was little her and my youngest sister, Clara, would like to put on a 'Circus' in the backyard. She would have tickets for games, prizes, put on talent shows with our dogs and have snacks that cost no more than a quarter. When I saw her on Saturday setting up the props for the shoot and explaining what it was about it reminded me of her Circus days. I was so happy to see she was pursuing what she loves and doing great at it!
I am so proud of all my sisters, all their accomplishments. I am so thankful to have great sisters, best friends and a great family.


























2 comments:

papa2four said...

Belinda:
I had a smile from ear to ear reading your little blog! I'm proud of ALL of you and couldn't be any more happy as your "papa"!! I am truly bessed!

Belinda O'Brien said...

thanks Papa :)