Saturday, March 19, 2011

Goodbye Winter!

I am so excited for spring! I want to feel the sun on my skin and hear birds chirping! Even though the weatherman says there are a few showers due the next few days spring officially begins tomorrow! I bid farewell to winter today by making a cozy lamb stew for dinner, putting together a "Peeps" garland (pattern found at http://www.vanessachristenson.com/2010/03/guest-tutorial-blogger-dana-of-made.html), buying daffodils at Trader Joe's and doing a little 'spring' cleaning.


































This past winter brought many challenges in Alex and I's life and we both are looking forward to a new season filled with positive change and many blessings. Tomorrow when I wake up I am expecting to hear The Byrds, Turn Turn Turn in my head and feel the new day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy Spring to you! I love the Seasons and I am thankful to God for the wisdom behind nature's seasonal changes. I believe they prepare and encourage
us for the season's of life. Enjoy this season of your young life!